Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pretty Tickers


I have a new obsession..... ceramic watches. Lately I've been making my leisure daily strolls purposely passing the little Italian jewelry shops in order to gaze at the lovely tickers that hopefully will make my wrist nice and pretty one day. It's not even that I need a watch, I already have a BEAUTIFUL one that my honey gave my for my graduate, I just think that watches are like shoes, you can work them into any outfit (it's funny that I'm even blogging about these because as of two years ago I never even owned one). I really like both black and white, but my favorite are the mauve tones, which I've searched EVERYWHERE for online but couldn't find anywhere, only this Chanel pink one....which I guess I could settle for..... um, yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment