Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Reuse, Recycle


Sitting at my desk and with it being over a month of Christmas being done, I still manage to have christmas ornaments hanging in my apt. My mom, probably being one of the most creative people I know, gives us each christmas really funky christmas tree ornaments from Anthro, which are usually decked out in gold, feathers, or some other funky material. They usually have nothing to do with christmas, meaning birds, butterflies, various other animals and sometimes stars or pretty shapes. Now with the holiday's being long gone, I don't want to put them away.... so rather I've decided to just hang them up all over. They make me happy and add something different to the room; plus it's a pretty economical way of decorating I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment