Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Roomy 178 Square Feet


While browsing around the NY Time website (like I do every morning), reading article after article about war, politics, Obama, fore-closure, Alzheimer's, etc., I stubbled across an article that for a change truly left me a bit perplexed, but in a good way. Inspiration, jealousy, hope, empowerment were all feelings that this simple, short article gave me, which at the time made me want to gather anything I had collected over the years, quickly put together a room, send off a photograph to an elite design firm, wait and pray for a call. Since such an impulsive act would rather counter act any dream of mine, making me look like an ass rather than a qualified person, I rather share this story to you who could possibly use a bit of inspiration in your life. Obviously one doesn't have to care about design to understand the point of this article, but to rather identify the message of it: if you got talent, use it. So, happy read.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/11/garden/11location.html

No comments:

Post a Comment