Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Love You Moncler


What's shiny, full of feathers and makes you look like a million bucks? A Moncler jacket that's what. Since being in Italy I've developed this obsession with Moncler jackets. Maybe because the day of that purchase is NOWHERE in my near future, which has allowed me to cope with the fact that any possibility of snuggling up to warm fabulousness is just not in my deck of cards as of this moment. Therefore, the blissful thoughts of throwing on my beautiful black (or purple I can't decide) Moncler jacket while quickly scampering out of my Italian apartment are rather glorious daydreams that I linger over during the day putting smiles on my face, right next to those of my future Christian Louboutin's and Hermès handbags.

No comments:

Post a Comment